07 December 2012

Life In SAMURA Part 2

The second story begins...
I joined marching..Guess what?? I am very very exicited to join this at first since I have no sport to join..Infact, I hate all event yang melibatkan padang..So, benda nie aku participate and I very enjoyed when join it..Mana taknya, perbarisan rumah sukan dekat SAMURA (or maybe in all SBPs) lain sikit..Semangat rumah mesti  kuat untuk kalahkan rumah lain...Tak sama macam sekolah harian biasa. Actually this from my experiences.
Even time rumah  sukan aku tak de sampai warna2kan muka..But at least we enjoyed it and alhamdulillah my team runner-up the competittion..

SARGEANT MEMBERS AND I LOVE THEM..
 
 Guess what. Theme for this year was.. cowboy. Next year dah tak boleh join sebab dah jadi senior.. This is my first and last to join marching
 



 
 
We got cowboy there!
 
 



 


We were freaking nervous at that time because we want to win..but the chances are so tipis since our opponents were all freaking daboomb.
 


BESTARI THE SMURFS.







BUDIMAN THE SHREK.






PUJANGGA THE PIRATES.

 
Tell me now how in the world we can win if all were so fantastic and bombastic? They're killing our team. Actually we all still cool tapi dalam cool-cool tu sebenarnya gelabah jugak..Infact , our team tak pernah menyerah because for us menyerah sebelum bertanding is so old school mayn.




Aku memang tak sanggup nak pakai cermin mata tu lama2 sebab sakit bai!! Naik merah mata aku  tu..

This is one of the best memories i've created at samura. Being part of them were so amazing - Now I know masuk perbarisan sebenarnya best.Not really bad. Even it better than nothing. Yelah semua orang buat latihan..last-last tak de geng.
 
 But, in the end, this is still my life, my story. I am the ultimate author responsible for my own life.




USE YOUR MIND TO CHANGE THE WORLD